Nasodren® is a nasal spray. Please read the following instructions before using it.
How to prepare the solution
- Open the vial containing the powder by turning the cap counter-clockwise and removing the stopper.
- Open the plastic bottle with the liquid by breaking off the upper part.
- Pour the entire liquid into the vial with the powder. Screw the spray nozzle onto the vial and shake gently until fully dissolved. Wait until no foam is visible.
- Remove the protective cap from the spray nozzle.
- Prior to the first administration, press the spray nozzle 2-3 times, aiming it away from the body into the air, avoiding the eyes!
How to use Nasodren®
- Hold your head vertically, do not lean forwards or backwards.
- Insert the spray nozzle into the right nostril.
- Stop breathing for a short time (3-5 seconds) and spray the solution into the right nostril by pressing the spray nozzle once only.
- Breathe out deeply through the mouth once and then breathe normally.
- Do not inhale during administering the spray!
- Then repeat into the left nostril; as described under 7 above.
- Clean the spray nozzle with a clean paper tissue.
- Replace the protective cap on the spray nozzle.
- Once reconstituted, keep Nasodren® in the fridge.
Watch an example:
Watch the instructions on how to use Nasodren®